Tuesday 7 December 2010

Questionnaire results



Question 3: Do you prefer horror films to other genres?

I had 100% response saying that no they didn't.


Question 4: Why don't you watch horror films?

I had 100% response with "I would prefer to watch something else"




Question 6: Why do you prefer this genre?

Comedy: Because its not scary

Action Comedy: It interests me

Drama: I get too scared in horror films.


Question 7: Would you consider watching a horror film?

100% response yes

Question8: If you answered yes to the previous question, what would make you watch a horror film?

Participant 1: Peers

Participant 2. The plot

Participant 3. Cast or type of horror.


Although i didn't get many people answering my questionnaire it is clear that there is a gap in the market for a psychological horror film. And although all of my participants said that they did not watch horror films they all did say that they would consider watching a horror film.

No comments:

Post a Comment